Thursday, April 30, 2009



Hotel Cheap But Good

I arrive in Denpasar, Bali around 19.00 WIB. I am difficult to get a cheap hotel but good. Because of night, finally I and family had stayed at the hotel around Ubung Bali. 

Next day, I went to the city center for explored hotel. As a guide, I finally found a small hotel but so beautiful. The hotel has a swimming pool. Bathroom wearing bath-up. And cheap price only Rp. 150.000, - for the night. Morning to get 2 hard-boiled eggs and bread.

Adress Sakura Hotel :

Puri Jrokuta, Jalan Kumbakarna 5

Denpasar 80119B-Bali Indonesia

Phone 0361-414639, 423918


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog about my life, family, travelling, hobby, news, motivation, humor, photos collection

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP